Who's The Crafter Chick?!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cardboard and Paper Initial Letters

While I was at my local Hobby Lobby, I noticed how my daughter was playing with the block initial letters while I was checking out the papers in the scrapbook supply. She loved them, and since I am not willing to pay for already made alphabet letters, I decided to make my own...MUCH cheaper version.

I took your standard cardboard and measured and drew out the letters that I wanted with pencil. I coated the letters with paper and then glittered the two above. They are embellished with studs and raised sticker flower. ( I am not sure what that puffy sticker is called, exactly.)




The second set of initials was done about the same way, except not covered in glitter.








This was definitely a fun and easy project and they were hung with ribbon, which I didn't get a pic of! Oops! Anyway Craft on Ladies!

-Sarah
OH! And by the way, try to always check for coupons before shopping! You won't regret it.

2 comments: