Who's The Crafter Chick?!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Popcorn and Flowers

Today is....holy crap! It's Thursday of the week of Spring Break! I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday so I really don't remember what I did besides drink lots of liquid and rest...my 4 girls just enjoyed the weather in and out of the house, played video games and had friends over.

I can't get over the fact that it is Thursday. :D

Today, I was catching up on laundry and catching up on the eating I missed the last two days. *rolleyes* We popped some popcorn and sprinkled Cajun seasoning and cinnamon on it. Yes, cinnamon. It sort of curves your appetite when you are craving something and not sure what...


 

I had salmon and brown rice for lunch with TONS of lemon sprinkled across and around the plate. Wild salmon is the way to go.

Around noon or so, I do not keep time on days like this...what would be the point? Ok..focus... I put purple sand into crush bottles and my pink flowers popped into each one. Cheap but pretty to me...






Well the end to our day will be chicken fried rice! My oldest daughter's favorite food is *most* type of American Asian dishes. 
*Edit* This is the morning after I wrote this post. They ate the chicken rice up like it was going out of style. o_O I think one didn't make it to get any! Well anyway, it's Friday now and I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend! xoxox
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment